Picnics Organized Neatly.
super organized picnics!
mmm… very delicious art by brock davis
(Source: creative ideas)
strawberry santa :) too cute to eat!!
(Source: la bioguia)
now we know how to grow a potato vine plant, found a complete instructions on the web:
1. take a sweet potato that has several eyes
2. stick four or more toothpicks or shortened skewers into the middle of the potato. suspend the potato in a wide-mouth glass jar resting the toothpicks on the glass rim to support the potato. fill the jar with water until it covers some of the eyes on the bottom of the potato
3. place the jar in an area with filtered light and watch the roots grow and the eyes sprout
4. when the plant has developed a good root system and has grown at least three leaves on each sprout, move it to a pot and cover the roots and the potato with soil
5. clip the ends of the vines when they reach eight to 10 inches long to encourage a bushier plant. fertilize the plant on a regular basis and enjoy the beautiful results
there’s more reason to eat local and boycott intensive farming. if we, human, choose to eat them, we should respect what we eat too
this is just too cute…!!!!!!
(Source: wow pic)